Designed with a minimal look and slight sparkle effect these durable LVT tiles are a perfect choice for any indoor flooring.
Perfectly suitable for bathrooms, wet areas, kitchen & hallways.
As a bonus for better sound insulation, these come with an attached 1.5mm IXPE underlay.
The hard-wearing LVT with easy laying click system and in-depth design lasts years which makes them an ideal choice.
Important Laying Tips:
1. Prior to laying: Please ensure to use self levelling on the subfloor and get rid of any foreign matter and debris.
2. Expansion joints should be reserved around the installation ground against the wall, generally 5-12 mm on each side, preferably 8-10 mm. The larger the tiling area, the more to be reserved, being large size tiles. If the reserve is insufficient, the joints of the floor may be arched and deformed due to thermal expansion and contraction.
3. When paving, either side of the length or width of flooring tiles should not exceed 10 meters. If it exceeds, the flooring tiles should be partitioned and expansion joints should be added. In particular, aisles, corridors and other places with a small width but a length of more than 10 meters should also be partitioned and added with expansion joints, otherwise the length of the joints will also be arched.
4. Floorings need to be installed parallel to incoming light from any windows, to reduce the risk of expansion with heat and humidity changes. or if lighting is not a concern, parallel to the longest wall in the room.
5. No underlay or plastic subfloor to be used.
PS: Do not use this plastic foam on the subfloor any more, if your floorings have IXPE underlay attached already
- Standard delivery is free to most UK postcodes for full packs.
(Note: Some exclusions apply. Please enter your delivery postcode in 'Calculate Shipping' during checkout for more information).
- For products sold by SQM delivery is free for orders over £400 to a majority of postcodes, anything under will incur a £50 additional charge.
- This delivery takes roughly 3-6 working days from placing order.
- Free Specified Date Option - A convenient working day can be selected by ringing us after checkout with your order number, so we can book it with the courier accordingly. However, this is not guaranteed, as deliveries can get delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Deliveries are always made on kerbside using a tail-lift vehicle with manual pump-truck and require a signature.
- Deliveries can be made anytime between 8am and 6pm unless a slot is selected for an additional cost.
*Although it's rare, but deliveries can be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
*Please read our delivery page for further information.
We do not offer cutting services, and the tile calculator on the website is just for help. The tile calculator does not decide the size of the tiles.
Please read product specification for the size of the tiles.
- Express shipping costs extra £20 per pallet and delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Saturday delivery can be opted at checkout but attract an additional cost.
- We cut all our samples at our Lincoln warehouse to provide customers with a sample of the most recent batch.
- These are always sent via premium next day service using DPD or DHL but do allow 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
- All items are checked prior to dispatch, however sometimes due to the nature of goods and mishandling during transit damages can occur.
- Do not panic as we are always here to help and need you to follow these simple necessary steps as below:
1. Please check all items upon delivery prior to signing for any damage, missing or incorrect items. Our couriers will allow sufficient time for you to do this.
2. If you find any kind of damage, please sign as 'damaged on arrival' and contact our customer services team within 48 hours of delivery along with photographic evidence of all damaged goods and we will organise replacements or refund as per our policy.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for off-cuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read the refund page for more information.