These ultra contemporary porcelain paving slabs will uplift any outdoor space with its crisp looks.
The smooth feel even after having non slip surface makes these slab stand out!
Outdoor Porcelain Paving slabs is an excellent combination of strength and technical consistency. These porcelain paving slabs have a very low water absorption rate, which means it doesn't give much opportunity to moss and algae to grow. Our vitrified porcelain paving slabs are frost resistant and comes with high anti-slip rating making them and ideal choice for outdoors.
Key Benefits of our Porcelain Paving:
1. Ideal For Contemporary Outdoor Setting (gardens, patios and pathways)
2. Low water absorption rate means easier maintenance
3. Frost Resistant & R-11 Anti Slip (perfect for British weather)
4. Exceptional Strength and Technical Consistency
Eclipse Dark Grey - 900x600x20mm
Edges: Sawn / Straight
Surface: MATT (R11 Rated)
Tolerance (size and thickness): +/- 1mm
each 20.52m2 pack consists of: 38 Slabs: 900x600
each 17.28m2 pack consists of: 32 Slabs: 900x600
each 14.04m2 pack consists of: 26 Slabs: 900x600
each 11.90m2 pack consists of: 22 Slabs: 900x600
each 08.10m2 pack consists of: 15 Slabs: 900x600
- Standard delivery is free to most UK postcodes for full packs.
(Note: Some exclusions apply. Please enter your delivery postcode in 'Calculate Shipping' during checkout for more information).
- For products sold by SQM delivery is free for orders over £400 to a majority of postcodes, anything under will incur a £50 additional charge.
- This delivery takes roughly 3-6 working days from placing order.
- Free Specified Date Option - A convenient working day can be selected by ringing us after checkout with your order number, so we can book it with the courier accordingly. However, this is not guaranteed, as deliveries can get delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Deliveries are always made on kerbside using a tail-lift vehicle with manual pump-truck and require a signature.
- Deliveries can be made anytime between 8am and 6pm unless a slot is selected for an additional cost.
*Although it's rare, but deliveries can be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
*Please read our delivery page for further information.
We do not offer cutting services, and the tile calculator on the website is just for help. The tile calculator does not decide the size of the tiles.
Please read product specification for the size of the tiles.
- Express shipping costs extra £20 per pallet and delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Saturday delivery can be opted at checkout but attract an additional cost.
- We cut all our samples at our Lincoln warehouse to provide customers with a sample of the most recent batch.
- These are always sent via premium next day service using DPD or DHL but do allow 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
- All items are checked prior to dispatch, however sometimes due to the nature of goods and mishandling during transit damages can occur.
- Do not panic as we are always here to help and need you to follow these simple necessary steps as below:
1. Please check all items upon delivery prior to signing for any damage, missing or incorrect items. Our couriers will allow sufficient time for you to do this.
2. If you find any kind of damage, please sign as 'damaged on arrival' and contact our customer services team within 48 hours of delivery along with photographic evidence of all damaged goods and we will organise replacements or refund as per our policy.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for off-cuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read the refund page for more information.
A bit pricey but really great slabs
It was so hard to choose from the range at Royale Stones but we are so please to have chosen these ones.