MADE IN ITALY
Thoughtfully designed by one of the best factories in Italy, this tile will enhance the look of any setting!!
A mixture of various shades of greys with unique faces makes this tile stand out from any other grey tiles in the market. They will enhance the look of any setting and make the floor look like a piece of art. The clean matt finish on this porcelain emulates the original stone effect.
Create a seamless transition all over your place with this Provence Grey range. This tile is suited for indoor spaces like bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, hallways, etc. You may extend the look to external walls with this tile.
Check out our Provence Grey Range for outdoors here.
- Standard delivery is free to most UK postcodes for full packs.
(Note: Some exclusions apply. Please enter your delivery postcode in 'Calculate Shipping' during checkout for more information).
- For products sold by SQM delivery is free for orders over £400 to a majority of postcodes, anything under will incur a £50 additional charge.
- This delivery takes roughly 3-6 working days from placing order.
- Free Specified Date Option - A convenient working day can be selected by ringing us after checkout with your order number, so we can book it with the courier accordingly. However, this is not guaranteed, as deliveries can get delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Deliveries are always made on kerbside using a tail-lift vehicle with manual pump-truck and require a signature.
- Deliveries can be made anytime between 8am and 6pm unless a slot is selected for an additional cost.
*Although it's rare, but deliveries can be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
*Please read our delivery page for further information.
We do not offer cutting services, and the tile calculator on the website is just for help. The tile calculator does not decide the size of the tiles.
Please read product specification for the size of the tiles.
- Express shipping costs extra £20 per pallet and delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Saturday delivery can be opted at checkout but attract an additional cost.
- We cut all our samples at our Lincoln warehouse to provide customers with a sample of the most recent batch.
- These are always sent via premium next day service using DPD or DHL but do allow 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
- All items are checked prior to dispatch, however sometimes due to the nature of goods and mishandling during transit damages can occur.
- Do not panic as we are always here to help and need you to follow these simple necessary steps as below:
1. Please check all items upon delivery prior to signing for any damage, missing or incorrect items. Our couriers will allow sufficient time for you to do this.
2. If you find any kind of damage, please sign as 'damaged on arrival' and contact our customer services team within 48 hours of delivery along with photographic evidence of all damaged goods and we will organise replacements or refund as per our policy.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for off-cuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read the refund page for more information.
Brilliant service Amazing tiles and good service given during the interaction.
We have received the order and happy to share the feedback that we received what we expected from Royalestones.
We have been to their offline showroom in watford and they have been super helpful showing samples and giving suggestions on which choice I should go with.
Liked this colour but not so keen on the pattern after receiving the samples decided to check the other choice and then order placed for Italian Crema
Great company, received a good size of sample tile to match up for my new bathroom. Even though I decided on a different tile but after looking to the samples change my mind and going with Italian Provence Grey.