We present the exquisite Ordino Black Split Face Wall Tile - 80x442mm, a stunning addition to any interior space. Crafted from high-quality porcelain material, this tile is specifically designed for indoor walls, external walls, kitchens, and bathrooms. For instance, due to its split-face design, this tile will bring unique texture and depth to your kitchen or bathroom walls, creating a stunning visual effect. With its embossed and textured surface, this tile showcases a captivating color scheme of dark greys and blacks, effortlessly evoking a slate effect. Its sophisticated appearance adds refined luxury to any environment, elevating the overall aesthetic. That's right, you'll be the envy of all your friends and family, who will be asking themselves, "Why can't my walls look as good as theirs?" With this tile, you can transform any space into a classic, timeless beauty. You'll wonder why you didn't switch sooner! These types of tiles were first used in Egypt, dating from 4000 BC. Assyrians and Babylonians also made tiles. Romans and Greeks also favored decorative tiles. If you are a Retrophiliac person, then these tiles are the perfect match for you. With the classic, timeless look, you can create a beautiful and unique living space, with a touch of history.
With this exceptional tile, you can create a sophisticated oasis in your home. Experience the flawless blend of functionality and beauty as you indulge in the timeless allure of the Ordino Black Split Face Wall Tile - 80x442mm.
Note: Images and descriptions utilized in-store or online are intended to illustrate the potential applications of our products. It's important to note that printed material and computer displays may not precisely represent colors, textures, or finishes. To ensure an accurate understanding of our products, we strongly recommend obtaining samples before making a purchase.
- Standard delivery is free to most UK postcodes for full packs.
(Note: Some exclusions apply. Please enter your delivery postcode in 'Calculate Shipping' during checkout for more information).
- For products sold by SQM delivery is free for orders over £400 to a majority of postcodes, anything under will incur a £50 additional charge.
- This delivery takes roughly 3-6 working days from placing order.
- Free Specified Date Option - A convenient working day can be selected by ringing us after checkout with your order number, so we can book it with the courier accordingly. However, this is not guaranteed, as deliveries can get delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Deliveries are always made on kerbside using a tail-lift vehicle with manual pump-truck and require a signature.
- Deliveries can be made anytime between 8am and 6pm unless a slot is selected for an additional cost.
*Although it's rare, but deliveries can be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
*Please read our delivery page for further information.
We do not offer cutting services, and the tile calculator on the website is just for help. The tile calculator does not decide the size of the tiles.
Please read product specification for the size of the tiles.
- Express shipping costs extra £20 per pallet and delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Saturday delivery can be opted at checkout but attract an additional cost.
- We cut all our samples at our Lincoln warehouse to provide customers with a sample of the most recent batch.
- These are always sent via premium next day service using DPD or DHL but do allow 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
- All items are checked prior to dispatch, however sometimes due to the nature of goods and mishandling during transit damages can occur.
- Do not panic as we are always here to help and need you to follow these simple necessary steps as below:
1. Please check all items upon delivery prior to signing for any damage, missing or incorrect items. Our couriers will allow sufficient time for you to do this.
2. If you find any kind of damage, please sign as 'damaged on arrival' and contact our customer services team within 48 hours of delivery along with photographic evidence of all damaged goods and we will organise replacements or refund as per our policy.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for off-cuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read the refund page for more information.