The subtle wave pattern on Quartz Gris is what makes these tiles one of our best sellers. These tiles have the look and feel of a natural smooth stone and ever so loved light grey tones will light up any outdoor garden design.
Key Benefits of our Porcelain Paving:
1. Ideal For Contemporary Outdoor Setting (gardens, patios and pathways)
2. Low water absorption rate means easier maintenance
3. Frost Resistant & R-11 Anti Slip (perfect for British weather)
4. Exceptional Strength and Technical Consistency
Quartz Gris - 900x450x20mm
Edges: Sawn / Straight
Surface: Matt (R-11 Anti-Slip)
Tolerance (size and thickness): +/- 1mm
each 21.06m2 pack consists of: 52 Slabs: 900x450
each 17.82m2 pack consists of: 44 Slabs: 900x450
each 14.60m2 pack consists of: 38 Slabs: 900x450
each 12.96m2 pack consists of: 32 Slabs: 900x450
each 09.72m2 pack consists of: 24 Slabs: 900x450
- Standard delivery is free to most UK postcodes for full packs.
(Note: Some exclusions apply. Please enter your delivery postcode in 'Calculate Shipping' during checkout for more information).
- For products sold by SQM delivery is free for orders over £400 to a majority of postcodes, anything under will incur a £50 additional charge.
- This delivery takes roughly 3-6 working days from placing order.
- Free Specified Date Option - A convenient working day can be selected by ringing us after checkout with your order number, so we can book it with the courier accordingly. However, this is not guaranteed, as deliveries can get delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Deliveries are always made on kerbside using a tail-lift vehicle with manual pump-truck and require a signature.
- Deliveries can be made anytime between 8am and 6pm unless a slot is selected for an additional cost.
*Although it's rare, but deliveries can be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
*Please read our delivery page for further information.
We do not offer cutting services, and the tile calculator on the website is just for help. The tile calculator does not decide the size of the tiles.
Please read product specification for the size of the tiles.
- Express shipping costs extra £20 per pallet and delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Saturday delivery can be opted at checkout but attract an additional cost.
- We cut all our samples at our Lincoln warehouse to provide customers with a sample of the most recent batch.
- These are always sent via premium next day service using DPD or DHL but do allow 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
- All items are checked prior to dispatch, however sometimes due to the nature of goods and mishandling during transit damages can occur.
- Do not panic as we are always here to help and need you to follow these simple necessary steps as below:
1. Please check all items upon delivery prior to signing for any damage, missing or incorrect items. Our couriers will allow sufficient time for you to do this.
2. If you find any kind of damage, please sign as 'damaged on arrival' and contact our customer services team within 48 hours of delivery along with photographic evidence of all damaged goods and we will organise replacements or refund as per our policy.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for off-cuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read the refund page for more information.
Great range of products at a unbeatable price save yourself time and money by choosing Royalestone.
Fantastic tiles that look amazing, they were delivered very quick, and the price was unbelievable.
We placed an order for 65m2 tiles and they were delivered within 4 days with good packaging and tiles quality was beyond my expectations.
I purchased some quartz gris tiles for my new home from this company, team was very helpful and website easy to use. My tiles arrived on time, well packaged, would definitely order from this company again and would recommend.
After checking the main tile shops I found this online paltform the most valued one. The display was extensive and the staff helpful.
Hello do you stock the same tile that is used for the boarder in these photos? Of so could you tell me the name of it so I can order,
We have something similar for the border- https://royalestones.co.uk/concrete-nero-vitrified-outdoor-porcelain-paving-slabs-800x195mm.html.