Calacatta Gold Chevron Tile, 80x400mm This tile is made from premium marble and features a unique chevron pattern. It's suitable for both modern and classic designs, making it perfect for creating a luxurious look. It's also scratch-resistant and easy to clean. This tile is also anti-slip, with an R9 grade. This makes it ideal for use in bathrooms and wet areas, providing comfort and safety for all.
In off-white and white colours, the porcelain material has a matte finish with a marble effect. It is suitable for indoor applications such as kitchens, exterior walls, and bathrooms. The porcelain tiles feature a zig-zag pattern that gives a unique look and feel to the space they occupy. It is a great choice for those who want to add texture and dimension to their walls and bathrooms. The porcelain tiles are an excellent choice for anyone looking to add a luxurious touch to their home or workspace, as their matte finish and marble effect add an elegant aesthetic to any room. Porcelain tiles are also highly durable and resistant to water and other forms of damage, making them an ideal choice for indoor applications.
- Standard delivery is free to most UK postcodes for full packs.
(Note: Some exclusions apply. Please enter your delivery postcode in 'Calculate Shipping' during checkout for more information).
- For products sold by SQM delivery is free for orders over £400 to a majority of postcodes, anything under will incur a £50 additional charge.
- This delivery takes roughly 3-6 working days from placing order.
- Free Specified Date Option - A convenient working day can be selected by ringing us after checkout with your order number, so we can book it with the courier accordingly. However, this is not guaranteed, as deliveries can get delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Deliveries are always made on kerbside using a tail-lift vehicle with manual pump-truck and require a signature.
- Deliveries can be made anytime between 8am and 6pm unless a slot is selected for an additional cost.
*Although it's rare, but deliveries can be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
*Please read our delivery page for further information.
We do not offer cutting services, and the tile calculator on the website is just for help. The tile calculator does not decide the size of the tiles.
Please read product specification for the size of the tiles.
- Express shipping costs extra £20 per pallet and delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Saturday delivery can be opted at checkout but attract an additional cost.
- We cut all our samples at our Lincoln warehouse to provide customers with a sample of the most recent batch.
- These are always sent via premium next day service using DPD or DHL but do allow 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
- All items are checked prior to dispatch, however sometimes due to the nature of goods and mishandling during transit damages can occur.
- Do not panic as we are always here to help and need you to follow these simple necessary steps as below:
1. Please check all items upon delivery prior to signing for any damage, missing or incorrect items. Our couriers will allow sufficient time for you to do this.
2. If you find any kind of damage, please sign as 'damaged on arrival' and contact our customer services team within 48 hours of delivery along with photographic evidence of all damaged goods and we will organise replacements or refund as per our policy.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for off-cuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read the refund page for more information.