MADE IN SPAIN E I A
Create a consistent theme throughout the house with our Idemo range!!
With the immense success of the outdoor Idemo Grey, we decided to introduce these tiles also in indoor format. The in-depth design and the large size, by one of the largest Spanish factory, makes these tiles stand out.
This one is designed for indoor spaces, which include living areas, bathrooms, kitchens, hallways, etc. This matt finish porcelain tile has natural stone or slate effects. Classiness with trendy looks is the main feature of this tile.
To create a flawless visual all over the house, our Idemo range comes in 8mm - 10mm indoor and 20mm outdoor options. Check out the complete Idemo range here.
- Standard delivery is free to most UK postcodes for full packs.
(Note: Some exclusions apply. Please enter your delivery postcode in 'Calculate Shipping' during checkout for more information).
- For products sold by SQM delivery is free for orders over £400 to a majority of postcodes, anything under will incur a £50 additional charge.
- This delivery takes roughly 3-6 working days from placing order.
- Free Specified Date Option - A convenient working day can be selected by ringing us after checkout with your order number, so we can book it with the courier accordingly. However, this is not guaranteed, as deliveries can get delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Deliveries are always made on kerbside using a tail-lift vehicle with manual pump-truck and require a signature.
- Deliveries can be made anytime between 8am and 6pm unless a slot is selected for an additional cost.
*Although it's rare, but deliveries can be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
*Please read our delivery page for further information.
We do not offer cutting services, and the tile calculator on the website is just for help. The tile calculator does not decide the size of the tiles.
Please read product specification for the size of the tiles.
- Express shipping costs extra £20 per pallet and delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Saturday delivery can be opted at checkout but attract an additional cost.
- We cut all our samples at our Lincoln warehouse to provide customers with a sample of the most recent batch.
- These are always sent via premium next day service using DPD or DHL but do allow 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
- All items are checked prior to dispatch, however sometimes due to the nature of goods and mishandling during transit damages can occur.
- Do not panic as we are always here to help and need you to follow these simple necessary steps as below:
1. Please check all items upon delivery prior to signing for any damage, missing or incorrect items. Our couriers will allow sufficient time for you to do this.
2. If you find any kind of damage, please sign as 'damaged on arrival' and contact our customer services team within 48 hours of delivery along with photographic evidence of all damaged goods and we will organise replacements or refund as per our policy.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for off-cuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read the refund page for more information.
The sample arrived in time and have indicate a high-quality tile, although for our purposes we will be ordering Idemo white since need more light effects in our kitchen.
We have placed the order a week ago and received the delivery and are happy to receive top quality product.
We checked out a few samples of Parker grey, Marbella grey and Idemo grey with stone and marble effect turn out to be best suited for our kitchen splashback.
Nice marble effect on the tiles and it came out to be a Cheap way of getting a marble effect.
We really like the tiles received, however after lying it gives a little dark shade.