MADE IN SPAIN E I A
Created with keeping a lot of passion for luxury in mind, this marble and onyx effect porcelain tile is a jaw-dropper. The in-depth design with a high gloss finish sets these apart from your standard marble effect porcelain tiles. Tasteful shades of blue, green, and emerald with a breathtaking pattern make the perfect blend of extravagant creation.
Showcase premium luxury in all indoor spaces with this high-end tile. Devise this porcelain in living areas, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, hallways, etc. This frost resistance-featured tile allows you to extend the look to outdoor walls and create a flawless transition all over your place.
- Standard delivery is free to most UK postcodes for full packs.
(Note: Some exclusions apply. Please enter your delivery postcode in 'Calculate Shipping' during checkout for more information).
- For products sold by SQM delivery is free for orders over £400 to a majority of postcodes, anything under will incur a £50 additional charge.
- This delivery takes roughly 3-6 working days from placing order.
- Free Specified Date Option - A convenient working day can be selected by ringing us after checkout with your order number, so we can book it with the courier accordingly. However, this is not guaranteed, as deliveries can get delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Deliveries are always made on kerbside using a tail-lift vehicle with manual pump-truck and require a signature.
- Deliveries can be made anytime between 8am and 6pm unless a slot is selected for an additional cost.
*Although it's rare, but deliveries can be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
*Please read our delivery page for further information.
We do not offer cutting services, and the tile calculator on the website is just for help. The tile calculator does not decide the size of the tiles.
Please read product specification for the size of the tiles.
- Express shipping costs extra £20 per pallet and delivered within 2-3 working days.
- Saturday delivery can be opted at checkout but attract an additional cost.
- We cut all our samples at our Lincoln warehouse to provide customers with a sample of the most recent batch.
- These are always sent via premium next day service using DPD or DHL but do allow 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
- All items are checked prior to dispatch, however sometimes due to the nature of goods and mishandling during transit damages can occur.
- Do not panic as we are always here to help and need you to follow these simple necessary steps as below:
1. Please check all items upon delivery prior to signing for any damage, missing or incorrect items. Our couriers will allow sufficient time for you to do this.
2. If you find any kind of damage, please sign as 'damaged on arrival' and contact our customer services team within 48 hours of delivery along with photographic evidence of all damaged goods and we will organise replacements or refund as per our policy.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for off-cuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read the refund page for more information.
Looking at the pictures online compared to the actual product is actually a pretty good match, I would say they appear more dark in a certain light but its the perfect tone to go with our new kitchen which is a nice dark green colour.
Love these tiles, they look fabulous in our kitchen. Great quality tile, quite thick and lovely colour and they draws everyone's attention.
Great value - a really stylish and high quality tile, has transformed my bedroom to a modern look.
These spanish slabs looks stunning and the colour is mind blowing used them in wet room and Amazed to see it finished.
Lovely colour and gives a lovely marble effect finish - went for the gloss as recommended for small bathrooms and looks stunning.
Can I buy a single 1200 x 600 tile?