Our natural Dark Grey granite paving comes with textured finish which would add a class of elegance to your patio design. Its an ideal choice in case you're looking for a seamless contemporary design for your project. We highly recommend priming that back of the slabs while laying, which could be SBR, Bond Bridge Primer or Pro Joint Porcelain Primer:
The inherit small patches makes this granite look natural and premium!
The textured finish also gives better grip to the paving. Dark Grey granite slabs can also be used in combination with our Light Grey Granite if you're looking for a unique design. Each individual paving slab is unique, distinguished by infinite tonal variations, which makes it so desirable.
(Rajasthan Black Granite Flamed)
Edges: Sawn / Straight / Machine Cut
Surface: Textured / Flamed
Tolerance (size and thickness): +/- 4mm
Pack coverage is based on when laid using 10-20mm joint.
each 16.70m2 pack consists of:
90 Slabs: 900x200(mm)
- Standard delivery is free to most UK postcodes for full packs.
(Note: Some exclusions apply. Please enter your delivery postcode in 'Calculate Shipping' during checkout for more information).
- For products sold by SQM delivery is free for orders over £350 to a majority of postcodes, anything under will incur a £40 additional charge.
- This delivery takes roughly 3-6 working days from placing order.
- Free Specified Date Option - A convenient working day can be selected by ringing us after checkout with your order number, so we can book it with the courier accordingly. However, this is not guaranteed, as deliveries can get delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Deliveries are always made on kerbside using a tail-lift vehicle with manual pump-truck and require a signature.
- Deliveries can be made anytime between 8am and 6pm unless a slot is selected for an additional cost.
*Although it's rare, but deliveries can be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
*Please read our delivery page for further information.
- Express shipping costs extra £15 per pallet and delivered within 2-4 working days.
- Specified day can be selected during checkout, so we can book it with the courier accordingly.
- Saturday delivery can be opted at checkout but attract an additional cost.
- We cut all our samples at our Lincoln warehouse to provide customers with a sample of the most recent batch.
- These are always sent via premium next day service using DPD or DHL but do allow 2-5 working days for delivery since cutting them ourselves can sometimes delay dispatch by a day or two.
- All items are checked prior to dispatch, however sometimes due to the nature of goods and mishandling during transit damages can occur.
- Do not panic as we are always here to help and need you to follow these simple necessary steps as below:
1. Please check all items upon delivery prior to signing for any damage, missing or incorrect items. Our couriers will allow sufficient time for you to do this.
2. If you find any kind of damage, please sign as 'damaged on arrival' and contact our customer services team within 48 hours of delivery along with photographic evidence of all damaged goods and we will organise replacements or refund as per our policy.
*We always ask for customers to allow 5-10% for off-cuts, wastage and damages.
*Please read the refund page for more information.